Topics

Board of Directors Candidate Chat

Steve Corona

Please join the NAFA Election Committee and our Board of Director nominees for the one and only live candidate chat of this election year.

The chat is scheduled for Tuesday, December 22nd, 2020 at 7:00 PM CST. The chat will happen here:

NEW for this chat:
We have had feedback that private messaging the moderator in the CBox software has been problematic for people. For this reason, those wishing to ask questions do NOT need to register/login. Questions should now be posed to the moderator in one of three ways:

1. Private message on Facebook Messenger to NAFA's page.

2. Private message on Facebook Messenger directly to moderator (NAFA Chairman, Steve Corona).

3. Email to elections@...

The candidates and moderators will still be using the CBox software to post questions and responses live, and will be the only ones that need to login.

If you have any questions please email: elections@...

Candidates responses to the first round of Q&A have been posted to the NAFA Blog located here: https://nafaflyball.com/NAFAblog/category/getting-to-know-the-candidates/

Thank you,
Steve Corona