From: "ANDREA TAYLOR
Subject: Plaque Spelling confirmations still needed

I am still in need of plaque spelling confirmation from the following teams.

Region 1:

Canine Express (10)

Quick Silver (495)

Slammers (122)

Region 2:

Pretty Darn Quick (854)

Red Rockets (628)

FastCompany(101)

On The Fly (318)

Zoom! (912)

The Ball Snatchers (816)

Unleashed (360)

Region 3:

Animal Inn (2)

Balls Out (400)

Makin' Trax (36)

SuperNova (808)

Canine Dirt Diggers (85)

Region 4:

Harmony Flyball (975)

Ruff House (907)

Ulti-Mutts (377)

Region 5:

Alamo Racing Canines (343)

Region 7:

Animal House (891)

Cascade Comets (215)

Flying Underdogs (955)

Kings (112)

Muddy Paws-A-Flyin' (577)

The Flying Squad (575)

The X-Fidos (387)

Region 8:

BLUR (516)

Diamonds in the Ruff (470)

Flyball N~R~G (674)

Mad Dash (977)

Prairie P.D.Q. Dogsports (133)

Region 9:

K-9 Kamikazes (357)

New River Express (226)

On Your Bark (606)

Region 10:

Push Play! (643)

Region 11:

Express Delivery (379)

Florida Flash Flyball (840)

Ketch This (279)

Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)

Region 12:

Aftershock (853)

Prairie Pirates (518)

Synergetic Surge (685)

Region 13:

Fetch 'n Fly (287)

Infurno (766)

Maine Coast Runners (355)

Region 14:

Birmingham Bandits (335)

Lunatic Fringe (704)

North Alabama Box Rockers (924)

Panhandle Supersonics (649)

Region 15:

Capital Flyers (80)

No Speed Limit (102)

Revolution Flyball (461)

TGIF (768)

Region 16:

Bay Racers (481)

K9 Outlaws (971)

Surf City Flyball (848)

Region 19:

Mile High Velo-City (982)

Westside Woofers (809)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG50K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMX, TFFC
Tattle   Evil  Baby BS TFII
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013