Regional Champ, MVP, Hall of Nominee and winners plaques

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Please contact Annie at andrea.taylor1@... (andrea.taylor1 @mchsi.com) or alynnta@...  (alynnta @aol.com)

Good Morning and Congratulations to all the recently announced winners!
I need owners of MVP and Hall of Fame Nominees and winners to contact me for spelling verification.
I need one member of each Regional Champ winning team to contact me with the number of duplicate plaques (if any) that you would like to order.  NAFA provides one plaque per team but duplicate Regional Champ plaques are available for order for $28.50 for US teams and $43 for Canadian teams.

Congratulations to all of this years winners!

Annie Taylor
NAFA Awards