Election reminder

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Paper ballots have all been mailed out and should have been received by now.  If you believe you should have received a ballot (club owner, RD, supervising or approved judge) and haven't received it by today's mail, please contact Leerie (leerie@...) or me so we can take care of it.

Electronic ballots were distributed via email on 12/16/10.  The return address says, “BigPulse Online Voting (NAFA Election)” and is from darrick@...  The subject line is “NAFA FY2011 Election Ballot”  If you do not see the email, please check your spam or junk mail folder to see if it went there.  The email from BigPulse contains a link to vote your ballot electronically.  If you have any questions or problems, please let us know and we’ll be glad to walk you through it.  If you have not received the email and opted-in to receive electronic balloting, please contact Leerie or me so we can have the email re-sent.

Don't forget that the deadline to vote is January 27, 2011.  Ballots must be voted electronically by that date or if mailed, must be RECIEVED by that date.

Dana Nichols
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado
www.workinglabs.net