Your Own Personal Guinness Certificate!

ngarcia1701 <nancykgarcia@...>

I are pleased to announce an offer whereby those of you who attended the 2010 CanAm Classic can obtain your own Guinness World Record certificate.

You can choose the simple wording of:

The largest flyball tournament was the 2010 CanAm Classic, which involved 810 dogs and was organised by the North American Flyball Association (USA) in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, on 9 October 2010.

or Personalized:

The largest flyball tournament was the 2010 CanAm Classic, which involved 810 dogs and was organised by the North American Flyball Association (USA) with the participation of ________ in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, on 9 October 2010.

Note: the spelling of the word organised is the British spelling of the word and will be on the certificate this way.

Prices:
$20 for simple certificate
$25 for customized certificate
Plus $15 for shipping (shipping from London to US or Canada)

Guinness will mail out the certificates individually but they will only accept one large group order. Therefore, if interested you will need to send me the following to nafacanam@... by December 3rd.

What type of certificate? Simple or Personalized
If Personalized, provide the EXACT wording for the certificate
Full Shipping Address. If club members want to have certificates sent to one address then I ask that one group order on a spreadsheet is submitted.

Payment can be made via paypal to paynafa@... or mailed to me at:
8106 Winding Oak Lane
Spring TX 77379

If you pay via PayPal PLEASE be sure and note that the payment is for a Guinness certificate.

I will take orders from now until December 3rd.

Nancy Garcia