Upcoming NAFA Events

Neil Flood

All,

First, and foremost, I hope all our flyball members and their families are safe and healthy during the challenges presented by the the COVID-19 pandemic. These are certainly trying times for everyone, and we’ve continued to monitor the health recommendations by the CDC, Health Canada, as well as guidance provided by leading infectious diseases medical experts. While we would all prefer to be out playing flyball in a safe and healthy manner, our first priority is the health and welfare of our members and the communities that we all live in. Currently we’ve suspended events through the end of April, and I would like to provide an update for future months, as I want to provide our host clubs and participants as much lead time for planning as possible. Based on the current projections for increases in COVID-19 cases, NAFA will be suspending flyball events through the end of May, 2020. At this point I  won’t be making a commitment for the month of June, as information is changing so rapidly and it’s incredibly hard to predict that landscape at this time. However I do not feel confident we will be able to have flyball available at that time. We will look to provide an update on June by a mid-April timeframe.

As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. I hope everyone remains safe, and I look forward to the time when we can all meet in the lanes.

Sincerely,

Neil Flood

North American Flyball Association, Executive Director