From: "Nancy Garcia" <nancykgarcia@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:18:28 -0600
To: Dana Nichols<workinglabs@...>
Subject: CanAm 2009 P&L

Dana,

Please post the following message to the NAFA News site:

Upon review of the CanAm 2009 income and expenses on the P&L reports for fiscal year 2008/2009 and for the first fiscal quarter 2009/2010,  I certify that the numbers are correct.   Upon review, the cost of prizes were inadvertently left off of a manually prepared report that I provided to the ED for his presentation at the January BOD meeting and AGM.   This mistake resulted in an understatement of the CanAM 2009 losses.

As noted, we are actively seeking sponsors to help offset expenses for future CanAm events.   NAFA has created a sponsorship DVD to help with this effort.  Suggestions for potential sponsors are gladly accepted.  Please contact me with the company's name, address and contact person and we will promptly make contact.   Or, if you just have an idea of a company that you think would be a good sponsor let me know and I will take care of finding the address, etc.

Nancy Garcia
Treasurer