Update - NAFA website down

Emma Mak

**UPDATE**
Sunday 9/23/2018

Our service provider experienced a catastrophic server failure and is restoring data from backups at this time. The NAFA website is still down as of Sunday morning. We will update once service has been restored. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

-Steve Corona

There is currently a service issue with the NAFA website.  The service provider has notifed us they are working hard on getting the server back up.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

A direct link to ordering CanAm merchandise is available here (the store is not affected by the outage):

https://mylogoshop.com/nafacanam/

Emma Mak