2010 CanAm Event Brochure - Advertising Space Available

ngarcia1701 <nancykgarcia@...>

As we are busy finalizing all the plans for CanAm 2010 one of the exciting things we are putting together is an event brochure which will highlight each club in attending CanAm 2010.

We are offering advertising space in the Brochure should you wish to promote your business to over 700 flyball enthusiasts.

1/4 page ad: 2.75 wide x 4.25 long vertical orientation $25

1/2 page ad: 5.5 wide x 4.25 long horizontal orientation $40

Full page ad: 5.5. wide x 8.5 long $75

If would like to place an ad please send Jane Klein, at pupscouts@..., camera ready artwork in a high res .jpg or .pdf file. All artwork must be received by September 10th.

Payment can be made via PayPal to paynafa@.... Please note that the payment is for a brochure ad so we know why you are sending us money! Or, you can mail a check. If you would prefer to mail a check please contact Nancy Garcia at nancykgarcia@... and she will send you the address.