Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, be prepared to be amazed and delighted ...

Kim Davis

At the 2017 NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic, being held at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, October 13-14-15!

Step right on up, enter those teams and be a part of the biggest Flyball Tournament on Earth!

August 20th is our closing date – so work on getting your entries in!

Prepare to be spellbound, watching some of the fastest teams in the world! And who knows! We could witness a new world record!

Be delighted at all kinds of shopping!  Visit with old friends from many regions!

We’ll see you in October! Check out the crating map and see who's already set to appear.

http://www.nafacanam.com/

Yours truly,

The NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic Ringmasters