From the Chairman of the Board

Kim Davis

The NAFA® Executive Committee would like to inform the NAFA® community that implementation of the new measuring stance wording and related diagrams slated to go into effect on March 15, 2017 will be delayed until May 1, 2017.

The Rules Committee has been working very diligently on this change and would like to have ample time to communicate the new requirements with our Judges as well as answer any questions from them and the NAFA® community.

With the importance of this change we have decided that postponing the release is in the best interest of our competitors and the sport.

For any questions or concerns, please contact NAFA® at:  flyball@...

Thank you,

Steve Corona

NAFA® Chairman of the Board