Plaque Spellings needed Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-    I need a member of each of the following teams to contact to confirm the spelling of dog's and handler's names .   A few reminders :  I will not ask for confirmation for 50-90k plates as they just include a date and a title,  also there are no handlers names on the Iron Dog plaques.  This list is regular title plaques only.  Year End and Regional Champ plaques will be processed later this month.

Thanks you and Happy Racing-
Annie

Region 12 :
Bark'n Mad Flyball (668)

Region 13:
2 Fast Fur U (763)
A.R.F.F. (308)
B.A.R.K. (1009)
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Flyball MAINEiacs (639)
NASDOG Racing (787)
Mass Chaos (965)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Tenacity (1040)

Region 14:
Bark O' Loco Flyball Club (632)
Birmingham Bandits (335)
Big Orange Blast (926)
Chattanooga Chomp (634)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
North Alabama Box Rockers (924)
Rocket City Racers (463)
Queen City Road Runners (798)

Region 15:
4 Dog Night (526)
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
Bone Crushers (902)
Capital Flyers (80)
Clean Break (579)
Corporal Punishment (535)
Dirt Road Dawgz (972)
Flash Point (650)
Happily Evfur After (797)
Hard Drive (834)
No Speed Limit (102)
Obsessed K-9's (549)
Revolution Flyball (461)
Ruffin' It (946)
TGIF (768)

Region 16:
All American Racers (775)
Bay Racers (481)
Run Amuck (363)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)

Region 18:
Alaska Dogs Gone Wild (695)
Glacier Shakers (894)
Pawsitive Synergy (910)

Region 19:
Agents of Chaos (842)
Altitude (994)
Bad Company (1014)
Denver Speed Demons (810)
LAUNCH (765)
Mile High Velo-City (982)
RUFF (401)
Westside Woofers (809)

Region 20:
Paws on Fire (666)
Ready Set Go (755)

Region 21:
Disorderly Conduct (835)
Omaha Speedracers (299)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TFWC
Tattle   Evil BS FMX, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FM, TFE II
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie" FDCH,
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013