Plaque Spellings needed Region 1-11

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-    I need a member of each of the following teams to contact to confirm the spelling of dog's and handler's names .   A few reminders :  I will not ask for confirmation for 50-90k plates as they just include a date and a title,  also there are no handlers names on the Iron Dog plaques.  This list is regular title plaques only.  Year End and Regional Champ plaques will be processed later this month.

Thanks you and Happy Racing-
Annie

Region1 :
Canine Express (10)
Front Runners (1)
F^2 (930)
Fur in a Blur (681)
Mighty Mutts (464)
Pedal Pushers (25)
Rockin Flyball Gang (596)
SWAT "Speed With AttiTude" (633)
Wooferines (455)

Region 2:
Extreme Chaos (503)
On The Fly (318)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Some Ruff Competition (46)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Balls Out (400)
Brat Pack (213)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
Makin' Trax (36)
Nose to Nose (759)

Region 4:
Barkbarians (1016)
BC Boomerangs (142)
Canine Dirt Diggers (85)
K9 Wrecking Ballz (895)
Outrun (899)
Ruff Position (459)
Wagging Tails Flyball (1004)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Barkworthy (885)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)
Paws And Effect (641)
RUSH! (1035)
Special  Fources (841)
Superdog Flyball (783)
Texas Twisters (642)
Top Dog Racers (180)

Region 6:
Barkinn Bandits (992)
Blazin' K9's (804)
Flying Colors (168)
INXS (557)
K9 Outlaws (971)
Surf City Flyball (848)

Region 7:
Animal House (891)
Cascade Comets (215)
Dogs Just Wanna Have Fun (1020)
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
Jet City Jumpers (219)
Matsqui Flyball (22)
Muddy Paws-A-Flyin' (577)
Rip It Up (987)
Run Free (801)
Stumptown Racers (903)
Total Anarchy (418)
Unorthodogs (761)

Region 8:
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Holeshot Racers (734)
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Inner Drive (553)
Ruff Riders (78)
Wild (858)

Region 9:
Blockade Runners (198)
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
DogGoneFast (233)
Double Dog Dare (583)
First In Flight (223)
Fur Fun (171)
Hairier Jump Jets (163)
New River Rapids (805)
On Your Bark (606)
Pawmetto Pack (480)
Turbo Paws (978)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
On My Go! (1002)

Region 11:
All Revd Up (901)
Barkaholics (883)
DONT Dog Owner Needs Therapy (1023)
Express Delivery (379)
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)
Terminal Velocity (920)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013