Plaque spelling confirmations needed Region 12- 21

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-  I need one member of the following teams confirm the spelling of the dog's and handler's names.

Region 12:
Adrenaline Drive (942)
Aftershock (853)
Northern Power Paws (475)
Prairie Pirates (518)
Redline Dogsports (684)
Ruffengers (680)
Synergetic Surge (685)

Region 13:
2 Fast Fur U (763)
A.R.F.F. (308)
All Fired Up! (818)
B.A.R.K. (1009)
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Infurno (766)
Mass Chaos (965)
NASDOG Racing (787)

 Region 14:
Alabama Slammers (917)
Beach Rovers (829)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
Rocket City Racers (463)

Region 15:
Bone Crushers (902)
C.I.A. (594)
Clean Break (579)
Dirt Road Dawgz (972)
Dogtown (911)
Flyball Dogs Anonymous (636)
FBI (297)
Fur Flyin' Frenzy (870)
Happily Evfur After (797)
No Speed Limit (102)
Obsessed K-9's (549)
Revolution Flyball (461)
Scallywags (751)
TGIF (768)

Region 16:
All American Racers (775)
Bay Racers (481)
Pacific Pups (904)
Pawdemonium (255)
RF Revolution (705)
Silver Streaks (411)
SoCal Frequent Flyers
 (923)

Region 19:
Denver Speed Demons (810)
LAUNCH (765)
Mile High Velo-City (982)
RUFF (401)

Region 20:
Adrenaline Rush Flyball (735)
Fly Ball Insanity (508)
Hot Diggity Dogs (345)
Land Sharks (966)
Paws on Fire (666)

Region 21:
Ball Driven Bandits (690)
Dog Gone Devils (682)
Omaha Speedracers (299)
Skidmarkz (532)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

[...]

Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013