Plaque spelling confirmations needed Region 1-11

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-
I need one member of the following clubs to contact me to confirm spelling of handler's and dog's names.

Region 1:
ACME Flyball Company (504)
Quick Silver (495)
Rockin Flyball Gang (596)

Region 2:
Back Draft (603)
DOG-ON-IT (154)
Extreme Chaos (503)
Just Practicing (1010)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Rocket Relay (164)
Shadow Runners (968)
Spring Loaded (490)
The Ball Snatchers (816)
TopGear (1027)
Zoom! (912)

Region3:
Animal Inn (2)
Balls Out (400)
E-Z-Goin' (822)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
High Velocity (574)
Makin' Trax (36)
Nose to Nose (759)
SuperNova (808)

Region 4:
Barkbarians (1016)
Canine Dirt Diggers (85)
High Fives (327)
Milwaukee Dogs (453)
Mostly Harmless (937)
Ulti-Mutts (377)
Outrun (899)
Ruff Position (459)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Barkworthy (885)
Do Run Run (95)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)
Superdog Flyball (783)
Top Dog Racers (180)
Texas Twisters (642)

Region 6:
Arizona Supercharged (874)
Crazy Train (757)
INXS (557)
K9 Outlaws (971)
Surf City Flyball (848)

Region 7:
Fierce Flyers Flyball Club (932)
Jet City Jumpers (219)
Puget Hounds (274)
Run Free (801)
Stumptown Racers (903)
Total Anarchy (418)
Unorthodogs (761)

Region 8:
Breakaway Flyball (1011)
C.O.K.C. High Flyers (43)
Diamonds in the Ruff (470)
Fli Ballers (941)
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Good2Go Flyball (525)
High Octane Flyball (1021)
KAOS (258)
Ruff Riders (78)
Turn Based Tactics (1030)
Wild (858)

Region 9:
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
DogGoneFast (233)
Elemental Speed (1000)
Fur Fun (171)
Go Dog Go (493)
Hairier Jump Jets (163)
Max Fast Flyball @ Charlotte (878)
Pawmetto Pack (480)
Psychedelic Blur (398)
Turbo Paws (978)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)
On My Go! (1002)
Prepare for Takeoff (717)

Region 11:
All Revd Up (901)
Barkaholics (883)
Dog Gone (472)
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

[...]

Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013