Plaque Spelling confirmation Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon-  I need one member of each of the following teams to contact me to verify correct spelling of Handler's and Dog's names.

Thank you !

Region 12:
Synergetic Surge (685)
Tailwind Flyball Club (542)
Redline Dogsports (684)

Region 13:
Buffalo Wings (404)
Mass Chaos (965)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Weston Whirlwinds (382)

Region 14:
Birmingham Bandits (335)
Beach Rovers (829)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
North Alabama Box Rockers (924)
Panhandle Supersonics (649)
Queen City Road Runners
 (798)
Rocket City Racers (463)

Region 15:
Dogtown (911)
Obsessed K-9's (549)
Revolution Flyball (461)

Region 16:
All American Racers (775)
Pacific Pups (904)
RF Revolution (705)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)

Region 19:
Agents of Chaos (842)
Altitude (994)
Denver Speed Demons (810)
Phantom Flyers (811)

Region 20:
Ready Set Go (755)

Region 21:
Ball Driven Bandits (690)
Omaha Speedracers (299)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013