Plaque Spelling confirmations Region 1-11

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon-  I need one member of the following teams to contact me to verify spelling of handler's and dog's names.

Region 1:
Canine Express (10)
Rockin Flyball Gang (596)
Wooferines (455)

Region 2:
Blurred Lines (1022)
Border Patrol (21)

DOG-ON-IT (154)
Extreme Chaos (503)
Instant Replay (155)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Spring Loaded (490)
The Ball Snatchers (816)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Brat Pack (213)
E-Z-Goin' (822)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
High Velocity (574)
Makin' Trax (36)
Nose to Nose (759)
Stack Attack (817)
TCOTC High Spirits (47)

Region 4:
BC Boomerangs (142)
Outrun (899)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Barkworthy (885)
Canines in Action (375)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
RUSH! (1035)
Special  Fources (841)
Superdog Flyball (783)
Texas Twisters (642)
Top Dog Racers (180)

Region 6:
INXS (557)
Orange Crush (109)
Arizona Supercharged (874)
Blazin' K9's (804)
Orange Crush (109)
Surf City Flyball (848)

Region 7:
Cascade Comets (215)
Muddy Paws-A-Flyin' (577)
Ruffin' Tuff (1041)
Stumptown Racers (903)

Region 8:
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Diamonds in the Ruff (470)
Fli Ballers (941)
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Holeshot Racers (734)
High Octane Flyball (1021)
Ruff Riders (78)

Region 9:
DogGoneFast (233)
Fur Fun (171)
Go Dog Go (493)
K-9 Kamikazes (357)
New River Rapids (805)

Turbo Paws (978)

Region 10:
On My Go! (1002)

Region 11:
All Revd Up (901)
Barkaholics (883)
Celtic Mayhem (1025)
Express Delivery (379)
Ketch This (279)
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)
Terminal Velocity (920)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013