Plaque Spelling Confirmations still needed

Annie Taylor

I am still in need of plaque spelling confirmation from the following teams:
Region 1:
Fuzzy Lightning (60)

Region 2:
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Ballderdashers (63)

Region 3:
High Velocity (574)
Makin' Trax (36)

Region 4:
Canine Dirt Diggers (85)
Outrun (899)

Region 5:
Dogz Rule! (670)
Barkworthy (885)

Region 6:
Surf City Flyball (848)
Crazy Train (757)

Region 7:
Boondog Saints (945)
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
Flying Underdogs (955)
Kings (112)
Rip It Up (987)
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
SpoK-9s (263)

Region 8:
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Good2Go Flyball (525)

Region 9:
Max Fast Flyball @ Charlotte (878)
New River Rapids (805)
Psychedelic Blur (398)
Turbo Paws (978)
Double Dog Dare (583)
Heads or Tails (814)
New River Express (226)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)

Region 11:
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)
Waverunners (240)
Barkaholics (883)
Dog Gone (472)
Warped Speed (959)

Region 12:
Prairie Pirates (518)

Region 13:
Flyball MAINEiacs (639)
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Long Island Road Rage (676)
Maine Coast Runners (355)
Mass Chaos (965)
Mystic Storm Chasers (1029)
NASDOG Racing (787)
Seaside Sprinters (732)

Region 14:
North Alabama Box Rockers (924)
Queen City Road Runners (798)
Rocket City Racers (463)

Region 15:
Bone Crushers (902)
Capital Flyers (80)
Revolution Flyball (461)
Ruffin' It (946)
Flyball Dogs Anonymous (636)

Region 16:
Hot Rod Hounds (536)

Region 19:
Mile High Velo-City (982)

Region 20:
Paws on Fire (666)
Fly Ball Insanity (508)

Region 21:
Dog Gone Devils (682)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013