updates to highlights

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

There were a couple of items that I forgot to add to the highlights.  I’ve sent a revised document for posting on the web page, but in the meantime, here is the information:

Budget:

·         The Board passed an operating budget for FY 2011 showing a projected positive income.  The CanAm event numbers are budgeted separately.

·         Nancy presented the proposed budget for CanAm, which shows a break even position.  The Board accepted the proposed budget.

Region 6/16 realignment:

·         Lee presented a proposed regional realignment for regions 6 and 16.  The plan would divide the regions along north/south lines, with northern California and northern Nevada and Utah comprising region 16 and the southern parts of these states and Arizona comprising region 6.  A map will be circulated on regional lists and comments gathered.

Dana Nichols, Secretary

North American Flyball Association, Inc.®

workinglabs@...