Plaque Spelling confirmation for Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon,
I need one member of each of the following teams to contact me to confirm spelling of handler's and dog's names.

Region 12:
Prairie Pirates (518)

Region 13:
Baystate Bandits (957)
Buffalo Wings (404)
B.A.R.K. (1009)
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Canine Mutiny (780)
Flyball MAINEiacs (639)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Long Island Road Rage (676)
Maine Coast Runners (355)
Mass Chaos (965)
Mystic Storm Chasers (1029)
NASDOG Racing (787)
Seaside Sprinters (732)
Weston Whirlwinds (382)

Region 14:
Alabama Slammers (917)
Beach Rovers (829)
Chattanooga Chomp (634)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
North Alabama Box Rockers (924)
Panhandle Supersonics (649)
Pensacola Furricanes (847)
Queen City Road Runners (798)
Rocket City Racers (463)

Region 15:
Bone Crushers (902)
Corporal Punishment (535)
Capital Flyers (80)
Dogtown (911)
Flash Point (650)
Flyball Dogs Anonymous (636)
Fur Flyin' Frenzy (870)
Great Balls of Fire (312)
Happily Evfur After (797)
No Speed Limit (102)
Revolution Flyball (461)
Ruffin' It (946)
TGIF (768)

Region 16:
Marin Running Riot (738)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)
Hot Rod Hounds (536)

 region 19:
Agents of Chaos (842)
Bad Company (1014)
Denver Speed Demons (810)
LAUNCH (765)
Mile High Velo-City (982)
RUFF (401)
Westside Woofers (809)
High Desert Sundogs (675)
Phantom Flyers (811)

Region 20:
Fly Ball Insanity (508)
Paws on Fire (666)
Ready Set Go (755)

region 21:
Ball Driven Bandits (690)
Dog Gone Devils (682)
Omaha Speedracers (299)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TF Ace
Tattle   Evil BS FM, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013