Plaque Spelling Confirmation needed for Region 1- 11

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon-

I need one member of each of the following teams to contact me to confirm spelling of Dog's and Handler's names .

Region 1:
Rockin Flyball Gang (596)
SWAT "Speed With AttiTude" (633)
Fur in a Blur (681)
Fuzzy Lightning (60)
Mighty Mutts (464)
Quick Silver (495)

Region 2:
Ballderdashers (63)
Extreme Chaos (503)
Instant Replay (155)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Rocket Relay (164)
Some Ruff Competition (46)
Spirit Catchers (82)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Balls Out (400)
E-Z-Goin' (822)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
High Velocity (574)

Makin' Trax (36)
Nose to Nose (759)
TCOTC High Spirits (47)

Region 4:
BC Boomerangs (142)
Canine Dirt Diggers (85)
DONT Dog Owner Needs Therapy (1023)
High Fives (327)
Outrun (899)
Ruff Position (459)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Barkworthy (885)
Canines in Action (375)
Dogz Rule! (670)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)
Paws And Effect (641)
Texas Heat (338)
Sirius Canines (963)
Superdog Flyball (783)
Top Dog Racers (180)

Region 6:
Blazin' K9's (804)
Crazy Train (757)
Heat Wave (471)
INXS (557)
Zip Wag Zoom (936)
Orange Crush (109)
Surf City Flyball (848)

 Region 7:
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
Jet City Jumpers (219)
SpoK-9s (263)
Stumptown Racers (903)
The Flying Squad (575)
Unorthodogs (761)
Boondog Saints (945)
Flying Underdogs (955)
Kings (112)
Rip It Up (987)

Region 8:
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Breakaway Flyball (1011)
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Good2Go Flyball (525)
Holeshot Racers (734)
Ruff Riders (78)

Region 9:
Beltway Bandits (293)
Blockade Runners (198)
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
DogGoneFast (233)
Double Dog Dare (583)
Go Dog Go (493)
Heads or Tails (814)
Fur Fun (171)
Max Fast Flyball @ Charlotte (878)
New River Rapids (805)
New River Express (226)
On Your Bark (606)
Pawmetto Pack (480)
Psychedelic Blur (398)
Turbo Paws (978)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)
On My Go! (1002)
Paws On Deck (601)
Prepare for Takeoff (717)
Maple Leaps (533)
On My Go! (1002)

Region 11:
All Revd Up (901)
Barkaholics (883)
Dog Gone (472)
Terminal Velocity (920)
Warped Speed (959)
Celtic Mayhem (1025)
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)
Waverunners (240)
--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG50K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TF Ace
Tattle   Evil  BS  FM, TFPIII
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"   FDCH-S, TF III
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"  almost there!
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013