From: ANDREA TAYLOR Owner
To: flyball ; alynnta
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 11:43 am
Subject: Plaque Spelling Confirmation Still Needed From the Following Teams

I am still in need of plaque spelling confirmations from these teams.  Please have one member of your team contact me to confirm spelling of owners and handler's names.

Annie

Region 2:
Ballderdashers (63)
Border Patrol (21)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)

Region 3:
Happy Hurdlers (30)
Makin' Trax (36)

Region 5:
Barkworthy (885)
Texas Heat (338)

Region 6:
K9 Outlaws (971)
Surf City Flyball (848)

Region 7:
Kings (112)

Region 8:
Breakaway Flyball (1011)
C.O.K.C. High Flyers (43)
Diamonds in the Ruff (470)
High Octane Flyball (1021)
Holeshot Racers (734)
Wild (858)

Region 9:
Beltway Bandits (293)
Blockade Runners (198)
Psychedelic Blur (398)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)

Region 12:
Prairie Pirates (518)

Region 13:
B.A.R.K. (1009)
Jump Masters (336)

Region 15:
Jump Masters (336)

Region 16:
Orange Crush (109)
Pawdemonium (255)
Silver Streaks (411)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)

  --
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring