Plaque Spelling Confirmations Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon-
Now that everyone is home from Can- Am I need plaque spelling confirmations.
I need one person from each team to contact me to confirm the spelling of Dog and handler names.

Thank you-
Annie

Region 12:
Aftershock (853)
Northern Power Paws (475)
Prairie Pirates (518)
Redline Dogsports (684)
Synergetic Surge (685)

Region 13:
2 Fast Fur U (763)
B.A.R.K. (1009)
Buffalo Wings (404)
Canine Mutiny (780)
Jump Masters (336)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Weston Whirlwinds (382)

Region 14:
Beach Rovers (829)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
Rocket City Racers (463)

Region 15:
4 Dog Night (526)
C.I.A. (594)
Corporal Punishment (535)
Flash Point (650)
Flyball Dogs Anonymous (636)
Happily Evfur After (797)
Hard Drive (834)
No Speed Limit (102)
Obsessed K-9's (549)
Revolution Flyball (461)
Scallywags (751)

Region 16:
Bay Racers (481)
Coastal Express (444)
Marin Running Riot (738)
Orange Crush (109)
Pawdemonium (255)
Silver Streaks (411)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)

Region 19:
RUFF (401)

Region 20:
Back Draft (603)
Paws on Fire (666)
Ready Set Go (755)

Region 21:
Dog Gone Devils (682)
Omaha Speedracers (299)
Skidmarkz (532)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG50K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, Top Flight Ace
Tattle   BS FM, TFE II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"   FDCH-S, TFII
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy Mutant Rescue Boy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMCH, TFFC-III
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" Superstar puppy
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013