Plaque Spelling Confirmations Region 1- 11

Annie Taylor

Now that everyone is home from Can- Am I have plaque spellings that I need confirmed.  I need one member of each of the following  teams to contact me in order to  approve the spelling of Dog and Handler names.

Region 2:
Ballderdashers (63)
Border Patrol (21)
Canadian Canines In Action (619)
DOG-ON-IT (154)
Double Impact (247)
K9 Castaways (852)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Rocket Relay (164)
Some Ruff Competition (46)
Street Legal (497)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
Makin' Trax (36)

Region 4:
BC Boomerangs (142)
Bordering on Insanity-Midwest (565)
Outrun (899)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Barkworthy (885)
Texas Twisters (642)
Top Dog Racers (180)

Region 6:
Blazin' K9's (804)
INXS (557)
K9 Outlaws (971)
Surf City Flyball (848)
Zip Wag Zoom (936)

Region 7:
Animal House (891)
Kings (112)
Muddy Paws-A-Flyin' (577)
Portland Tail Blazers (749)
Rip It up (987)
The Flying Squad (575)
Unorthodogs (761)

Region 8:
Breakaway Flyball (1011)
C.O.K.C. High Flyers (43)
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Diamonds in the Ruff (470)
High Octane Flyball (1021)
Holeshot Racers (734)
Ruff Riders (78)
Wild (858)

Region 9:
Beltway Bandits (293)
Blockade Runners (198)
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
Fur Fun (171)
Go Dog Go (493)
New River Rapids (805)
Psychedelic Blur (398)
Turbo Paws (978)

Region 10:
Carleton County Flyball (849)
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)
Maple Leaps (533)
On My Go! (1002)
Prepare for Takeoff (717)
Push Play! (643)

Region 11:
Barkaholics (883)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG50K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, Top Flight Ace
Tattle   Evil  BS FM, TFEII
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"   FDCH-S, TFIII
Stormfront's Boy with A Golden Ticket  "Charlie"  Crazy Mutant Rescue Boy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMCH, TFFC-III
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" Superstar puppy
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013