2015 NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic Shirts & Caps

Kim Davis

Please check out our 2015 NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic Shirts & Caps web site!

https://nafaflyball.mylogoshop.com/?p=p_27

There are several styles and colors to choose from, including a long sleeve shirt and a hooded sweatshirt. Our annual CanAm Classic cap is back as well!

Congratulations to Keira Chin, with B.A.R.K. Flyball, who submitted the winning shirt design!

All orders will be grouped by Flyball club. Please be sure to include your club name in the designated field.

If you are not associated with a club for the weekend, please type your name in that field and it will be packaged separately.

The shirts will be available for pickup Friday morning at the tourney site.

The order deadline is October 11th.

Any questions can be sent to @KimD

Thank you.