agenda and rules recommendations

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

The Agenda for the August 7, 2010 meeting has been posted.  Included with it now are the Rules Committee recommendations (same document, just after the agenda itself).  For the May meeting we tried a new format where we posted the Rules Committee recommendations ahead of time to give people the opportunity to provide comments before the Board considered the issues at the meeting.  We're adopting that same format again for this meeting.  Here is the link:  http://www.flyball.org/news_board.html  It also includes the email link to provide comments.  I'll compile all the comments received and distribute them to the Board before the meeting.

Dana Nichols, Secretary
Rules Committee Chair
North American Flyball Association, Inc.®
workinglabs@...