From: ANDREA TAYLOR Owner
To: flyball ; alynnta
Sent: Wed, Jan 28, 2015 10:23 am
Subject: Plaque spelling confirmation still needed from the following teams:

Good Morning ,

I still need plaque spelling confirmation from the following teams:

Region 1
Front Runners (1)

Region 2:
Red Rockets (628)
Some Ruff Competition (46)
Spirit Catchers (82)

Ballderdashers (63)
On The Fly (318)

Region 3:
Feelin' Fly fido's  (951)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
High Velocity (574)
TCOTC High Spirits (47)
Makin' Trax (36)

Region 4:
Canine Dirt Diggers (85)
Outrun (899)
Synergy (800)

Region 5:
Alamo Racing Canines (343)
Do Run Run (95)
Fantastic 4 (1008)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
Special  Fources (841)
Texas Twisters (642)
Top Dog Dallas (970)
Canines in Action (375)

Region 7:
Cascade Comets (215)
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
Kings (112)

Region 8:
BLUR (516)
Flyball N~R~G (674)
Good2Go Flyball (525)
Ruff Riders (78)

Region 9:
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
DogGoneFast (233)
First In Flight (223)
K-9 Kamikazes (357)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)
On My Go! (1002)

Region 11:
Ketch This (279)
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)
Barkaholics (883)
Express Delivery (379)

Region 12:
Northern Power Paws (475)
Ruffengers (680)
Tailwind Flyball Club (542)
Prairie Pirates (518)
Synergetic Surge (685)

REgion 13:
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Flyball MAINEiacs (639)
Infurno (766)
Jump Masters (336)
Long Island Road Rage (676)
Maine Coast Runners (355)

Region 14:
Double Dog Dare (583)
Alabama Slammers (917)
Panhandle Supersonics (649)

Region 15:
Bone Crushers (902)
Clean Break (579)
Corporal Punishment (535)
Flash Point (650)
Jet Set (314)
Scallywags (751)
TGIF (768)
Two-Lane Highway (558)

Region 16:
Bay Racers (481)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)
All American Racers (775)
Pawdemonium (255)

Region 18:
Glacier Shakers (894)

REgion 19:
Phantom Flyers (811)

Region 20:
Leading Edge (735)

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring