Plaque spellings Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-   It is plaque spelling confirmation time again.   I need one member of each of the following teams to contact me for confirmation of handler and dog's name spellings.

Congratulations everyone!
Thank you!

Region 12:

Northern Power Paws (475)
Synergetic Surge (685)

Region 13:
2 Fast Fur U (763)
Fast Attack (309)
Mass Chaos (965)
NASDOG Racing (787)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Buffalo Wings (404)

Region 14:
Birmingham Bandits (335)
Chattanooga Chomp (634)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
Panhandle Supersonics (649)
Rocket City Racers (463)
North Alabama Box Rockers (924)

Region 15:
Bone Crushers (902)
C.I.A. (594)
Canine Airways (943)
FBI (297)
Happily Evfur After (797)
Jet Set (314)
TGIF (768)

Region 16:
Blazin' K9's (804)
INXS (557)
Marin Running Riot (738)
Pawdemonium (255)
RF Revolution (705)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)
Surf City Flyball (848)
SD Flyball (961)

Region 19:
Agents of Chaos (842)
High Desert Sundogs (675)
LAUNCH (765)
Westside Woofers (809)

Region 20:
Hot Diggity Dogs (345)
Leading Edge (735)
Paws on Fire (666)
Ready Set Go (755)
Burnin' Rubber (663)

Region 21:
Dog Gone Devils (682)
Omaha 4-Play (57)
Omaha Speedracers (299)
Skidmarkz (532)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMCH, TFFC-II
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" Superstar puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer  5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013