Plaque Spellings needed Region 1-11

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-   It is plaque spelling confirmation time again .  I need one member from each of the following teams to confirm dog and handler spellings.
Congratulations to all!

Thank you!

Region 2:
Ballderdashers (63)
Canadian Canines In Action (619)
DOG-ON-IT (154)
Extreme Chaos (503)
Instant Replay (155)
K9 Castaways (852)
K-9 Thunder (55)
On The Fly (318)
Rocket Relay (164)
Street Legal (497)
The Ball Snatchers (816)
Unleashed (360)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Nose to Nose (759)

Region 4:
BC Boomerangs (142)
Mostly Harmless (937)
Ruff Position (459)
Bordering on Insanity-Midwest (565)

Region 5:
Barkworthy (885)
Flat Out Flyers (507)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
Special  Fources (841)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)

Region 7:
Animal House (891)
Barn Stormers (667)
Fierce Flyers Flyball Club (932)
Jet City Jumpers (219)
Run Free (801)
Total Anarchy (418)
Unorthodogs (761)
Matsqui Flyball (22)

Region 8:
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Diamonds in the Ruff (470)
Fli Ballers (941)
Holeshot Racers (734)
KAOS (258)
Mad Dash (977)
Overdrive Dogsports (897)
Prairie P.D.Q. Dogsports (133)
Ruff Riders (78)

Region 9:
Beltway Bandits (293)
Blue Ridge Blast (898)
DogGoneFast (233)
Elemental Speed (1000)
Fur Fun (171)
Go Dog Go (493)
Heads or Tails (814)
Max Fast Flyball @ Charlotte (878)
Pawmetto Pack (480)
Psychedelic Blur (398)

Region 10:
F.A.M.E. (73)
Push Play! (643)

Region 11:
Tampa Bay Barkaneers (741)

--

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring

[...]

Ruckus Border/Border FG50K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMX, TFFC
Tattle   Evil  Baby BS TFII