Electricity Availability at CanAm

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

One of the great advantages of moving CanAm to the larger West Pavilion, besides having more space, is that there are ample electricity plugs available for our competitors.    If you look at the drawing of the overall space at the top of the crating link (attached for your convenience) on the CanAm site you will see a series of dots throughout the building.   Those dot represent poles and each pole has multiple electrical outlets.

We wanted to share this information with you as it may or may not influence your choice of crating areas.

http://www.nafacanam.com/crating.html

Nancy Garcia

Dana Nichols, Secretary

North American Flyball Association, Inc.®

workinglabs@...