Plaque Spelling Confirmation Region 12-21

Annie Taylor

Good Afternoon-   Please have one member of each of the following teams contact me to confirm Spelling of the dog's and handler's names.

Thank you-
Annie

REgion 12:
Adrenaline Drive (942)
Aftershock (853)
Northern Power Paws (475)
Prairie Pirates (518)
Redline Dogsports (684)
Synergetic Surge (685)
Tailwind Flyball Club (542)

Region 13:
A.R.F.F. (308)
All Fired Up! (818)
Buffalo Wings (404)
Fetch 'n Fly (287)
Flyball MAINEiacs (639)
Infurno (766)
Mass Chaos (965)
NASDOG Racing (787)
Ruff Enuff (500)
Boston Stragglers (468)
Weston Whirlwinds (382)

Region 14:
Alabama Slammers (917)
Dixie Flyers (906)
Double Dog Dare (583)
Lunatic Fringe (704)
Music City Road Dogs (578)
Pensacola Furricanes (847)
Queen City Road Runners (798)
Rocket City Racers (463)
Birmingham Bandits (335)

Region 15:
Canine Airways (943)
Dogtown (911)
FBI (297)
Flash Point (650)
Happily Evfur After (797)
Hard Drive (834)
No Speed Limit (102)
TGIF (768)
Two-Lane Highway (558)

Region 16:
Bay Racers (481)
INXS (557)
Marin Running Riot (738)
Orange Crush (109)
Pacific Pups (904)
Pawdemonium (255)
RF Revolution (705)
SoCal Frequent Flyers (923)

Region 18:
Alaska Dogs Gone Wild (695)

Region 19:
Agents of Chaos (842)
Denver Speed Demons (810)
Mile High Velo-City (982)
RUFF (401)

Region 20:
Back Draft (603)
Hot Diggity Dogs (345)
Leading Edge (735)

Region 21:
Omaha SpeedRacers  (299)

--

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring

[...]

Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC FMX, TFFC
Tattle   Evil  Baby BS TFII