New Communication Tool

Lee Heighton

NAFA is retiring the flyball@... email address. Our new system is a contact form available through our web page with a drop down menu for expedited routing of communications. Messages will be automatically routed to the appropriate NAFA individual based on the message sender's chosen subject category. The system also includes a more sophisticated spam filter to aid us in responding to requests in a timely manner. Click on the "Contact NAFA" envelope on the upper right hand side of the NAFA web page to check out the new features. The flyball@... address will remain active during the transition, but will be discontinued in the near future.

Lee Heighton
Executive Director