CanAm 2010

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Can you believe it!!!   The closing for CanAm is six weeks away on August 20th!   The Tournament Format is now posted on the CanAm Site at http://www.nafacanam.com/tourneyformat.html.

For your convenience we will be posting a new online entry form for your CanAm entries along with several payment options.    And, we are happy to announce that we will bring back the popular feature of having the opportunity of choosing your crating area when your CanAm entry payment has been received.    The entry form and map will be posted next week.

Don’t forget that we have secured great rates at a long list of hotels in the Indianapolis area.   Click on “Hotel” from the CanAm site www.nafacanam.com and you will be taken to the hotel list.  They are listed in order of closest to furthest from the tournament site.  In addition there are notes in regards to available grass around each property.    You can make your reservations right there on that site.

Don’t miss out on attending this exciting event and being part of setting a new Guinness World Record for the Largest Flyball Tournament!!

BE THERE!!!

Dana Nichols, Secretary

North American Flyball Association, Inc.®

workinglabs@...