2013 NAFA CanAm Classic Apparel!

Kim Davis <kim.davis@...>

Come check out the new design for this year!

We have a new shirt distributor this year and for the first time we are offering CanAm Pennant Hoodies and Zip Hoodies.

In addition, they are also offering Hanes Beefy-Ts (available in Adult and Youth sizes), LAT LadiesM*, and JMS Women’s!

Many colors to choose from on most choices!

Check the webpage for additional sizing information, colors, material and pricing.

http://www.nafacanam.com/2013/tshirt/TShirtOrderForm.htm

You’ll be able to purchase online via PayPal from our new distributor this year!

If you don’t use PayPal, not to worry! There’s a handy form you can print, fill out and mail in with your check!

All apparel must be pre-ordered by September 26th. Details on where and when to pick up your purchases at the site will be posted soon.

Any questions on the apparel can be directed to info@....

*LAT LadiesM run at least one (1) size small.