August 25th will be here before you know it!

Lady Vader <kim.davis@...>

So what's up with August 25th?

It's the deadline for your entry to the 2013 NAFA CanAm Classic on October 18, 19 & 20!

Don't forget that when you enter your teams for CanAm you get to choose your crating area! Well, what are you waiting for?? Get your CanAm teams entered now! Check to see who's already signed up to come! http://www.nafacanam.com/crating.html

For your convenience here is a direct link to the tournament online entry form:

http://www.nafacanam.com/registration.php

We will have our annual CanAm t-shirt available for pre-ordering! Watch for more information on that soon.

Did you know that the CanAm Divisions are available for Sponsorship?

Sponsorships can be from anyone. A small business, flyball club, Region, in memory of a special friend or special dog, etc. Visit http://www.nafacanam.com/sampleSponsorDivisions.html on how to sign up!

As always, this event cannot run without you! Check out the volunteer page to see how you and your club can help to make this event a success! Visit http://www.nafacanam.com/volunteers.html for more information on how you can help.

Visit http://www.nafacanam.com for everything you need to know about the tourney!

See you all in October!