Indiana wants you!

NAFANews-owner@...

Less than 90 Days till CanAm!!

We are still looking for more volunteers to fill 7 rings worth of Line and Box Judge chairs. Whether you are available to be a full time volunteer, or can help by signing up to work as a line/box judge for half day we would be very happy to have you join us in Indianapolis.

As we have done in the past we also are looking for teams that would like to volunteer to fill one of these chairs for half day slots.

We will once again offer our full time volunteers a stipend for travel, hotel and food as well as numerous drawings through out the weekend for all volunteers.

If you are interested in joining the list of volunteers as a full time volunteer, whether for one, two or all three days, or would like to be included on the list as a part time volunteer, please contact Dirk Elber at dirk.elber@... .