From: "Dana Nichols"
To: nafanews@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:03:36 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [NAFANews] Flyball on Dog Talk Radio

On July 10, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. EST, Lee Heighton, NAFA® Executive Director will be the guest on the nationally broadcasted Dog Talk® Radio to share the wonderful sport of NAFA® flyball with the listeners and pod cast subscribers.

The Host of Dog Talk® is Tracy Hotcher, author of The Dog Bible: Everything Your Dog Wants You To know, from Gotham Books.  http://www.traciehotchner.com/index.htm

You can listen to the show LIVE at 11 AM EST by going to www.WLIU.FM - click on “live streaming.” If you can’t listen at that time, you can sign up to receive a pod cast of Dog Talk® onto your computer.  The pod cast is sent out right after the live broadcast so you will have it for when you’ll have time to listen. You can sign up for the pod cast at http://traciehotchner.com/dt/index.htm#subscribe

Dog Talk® is also available free on iTunes for download onto an iPod.

Dana Nichols, Secretary

North American Flyball Association, Inc.®

workinglabs@...