ballots have been distributed

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Ballots were distributed via email this morning to delegates (club owners, regional directors, approved and supervising judges, and board members).  If you did not receive your ballot, please check yoru spam folder.  The return email address is darrick@... BigPulse Online Voting (NAFA Election).  If you still do not have it, please send me an email at workinglabs@... and I'll get it resent to you.  Thanks.

Please remember that all ballots must be voted by midnight central time zone January 24, 2013.

Our last candidate chat will be this Friday, December 7, 2012 at 8pm central time zone.  Log in at www.flyballinfo.com

More information is available on the NAFA web page - www.flyball.org

Dana Nichols
Election Committee Chair