NAFA ballot distribution

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Ballots should be distributed electronically next Monday, December 3, 2012.  The ballots will be emailed directly from the online election company, BigPulse.  The return address will be darrick@....  To make sure that the email comes through and isn't blocked by a spam filter or other security software, please add darrick@... to your address book or safe sender list for your email account.  I'll send an email on Monday after ballots are distributed.  Please let me know if you have any difficulty receiving it.

The election will close Thursday, January 24, 2013 at midnight central time zone.  All ballots must be voted before that time.  Results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting January 26, 2013 held in conjunction with the Animal Inn tournament in Minnesota.

Don't forget that the final candidate chat will be held Friday, December 7, 2012 at 8:00 pm central time zone.  Log in at www.flyballinfo.com.  The transcript of the first candidate chat is available on the NAFA web page at www.flyball.org.

Dana Nichols
Election Committee Chair
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado