CanAm Needs You!

Lady Vader <kim.davis@...>

That time has come once again!

CanAm is just over two months away and we are looking for volunteers to help make the tournament a huge success. Currently, we are looking for individuals or clubs that can help us out with Head Table workers, Line Judging, and Running Time Sheets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

If your club would be willing to fill a chair, or two, it would be greatly appreciated. We would ask that a club take responsibility to keep the chair(s) filled for six-hour shifts or for a full day.

All of our volunteers are entered for gift certificates which will be drawn at the end of each day and for random drawings during the day.

For dedicated, full time volunteers we will once again offer a CanAm Volunteer Tshirt and a stipend of : Travel expenses $100, Meal Allowance: $25/day , Hotel Allowance: $35/day.

If you are coming to Indianapolis and would like to help by having your club fill a chair or two for a block of six hours or, as an individual you would be willing to fill a dedicated/full time role, or a part time volunteer, please contact Dave Walt at dwalt1979@... .

Visit http://www.nafacanam.com/volunteers.html for the details!

Thank you,

Kim
Kim Davis, Webmaster
North American Flyball Association, Inc.®
kim.davis@...