2012 NAFA CanAm Competitors!

Kim Davis <kim.davis@...>

Can you guess what the Most Asked Question is right now about CanAm 2012?

“Are there going to be 2012 CanAm shirts?!”

And the answer is YES!! The unveiling of the 2012 shirt design and ordering details are coming very soon.

And we do have some information to share now!

The shirt and cap styles offered will be the same as last year, with one addition! A Ladies “Just My Size” brand shirt has been added to the choices.

Plus, the very popular “choose your own color” option will again be available.

Watch for the announcement that the T-Shirt order page on www.nafacanam.com is live!

Kim
Kim Davis, Webmaster
North American Flyball Association, Inc.®
kim.davis@...

P.S. TWO DAYS TILL CLOSING!!!!