From: "Dana Nichols"
To: nafanews@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:14:19 PM
Subject: [NAFANews] AKC recognition of NAFA titles

The North American Flyball Association is pleased to announce that the American Kennel Club will now recognize NAFA flyball titles for inclusion on pedigrees of AKC registered dogs.  AKC will recognize three titles – Flyball Champion (FDCh), Flyball Master (FM), and ONYX.  Titles earned back to January 1, 2000 may be recorded.  Owners who wish to have their dogs’ titles recorded must fill out an application and pay a recording fee to the AKC of $20.  Applications may be submitted immediately and the AKC Performance Events Department will be prepared to start processing application on July 1, 2012.

More information is available on the NAFA web page (www.flyball.org), including the application form.

Dana Nichols

Secretary

North American Flyball Association, Inc.®

workinglabs@...