voting closes Jan 19

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Just a reminder that the polls close next week on Thursday, January 19, 2012.

If you haven't received your ballot, please let me know as soon as possible so I can resolve the issue for you.  I'll be traveling next week and may not have consistent access to email.  Please send an email to elections@...

Qualified electors for this election include: approved and supervising judges, regional directors, board members, and club owners where the club had four entries or hosted a tournament and had at least one entry during the fiscal year 10/1/10 - 9/30/11.

Results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting on January 21, 2012 in Raleigh, North Carolina.  The results will be posted on the NAFA web page as well.

Dana Nichols
Chair of NAFA Elections Committee
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado