voting reminder

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

I wanted to remind everyone that Monday, November 21, 2011 is the deadline to verify your email address for delivery of your electronic ballot.  We have had well over 50% of voters confirm their emails.  If you haven't confirmed your email address by Monday, then your ballot will be sent out to the email address we have on file.  Please take the time to click on & verify your email.  I have had a few club owners who didn't realize they were eligible to vote this year.  With 4 or more team entries (calculated per tournament - so two one day tournaments are still treated separately this year), your club earns a vote.

Online verification system:  http://www.nafaflyball.com/database/eballot_signup.php

General information:  http://www.flyball.org/news_110211.html

FAQs:  http://www.flyball.org/electionFAQ.html

Ballots will be delivered approximately December 1, 2011 by email.

Please help us make sure your ballots are delivered.

Dana Nichols
NAFA Election Committee Chair
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado