reminder - election

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

We've had about 25% of voters confirm their contact information so far.  Please help us pass the word to club owners, judges, and other voters to confirm their email addresses before November 21, 2011.  We will be sending out ballots via email around December 1, 2011.

For more information, see http://www.flyball.org/news_110211.html

Questions?  Not sure if you have earned a vote?  See the FAQs section:
http://www.flyball.org/electionFAQ.html

The direct link for the online confirmation is:  http://www.nafaflyball.com/database/eballot_signup.php

Be sure to complete the verification process by clicking on the link in the email sent to you.  This email will also have a vote count.  Clicking on this link lets us know that your email address is valid and you've received the email.

Dana Nichols
NAFA Election Committee Chair
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado