Ballot information

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

This year’s election will be conducted electronically.  No ballots will be mailed.  All voters must have a valid email address on file with NAFA to receive a ballot.  Voters include:  club owners, regional directors, approved and supervising judges, and board members.

We are asking that all voters go through the confirmation process.  This will confirm that we have a valid email address.  The email you receive will also indicate how many votes you have earned for this election.  If you do not go through this process, we’ll have to send your ballot to the email address we have on file.

Please note that this is a TWO step process:

Step 1 – go to www.nafaflyball.com/database/eballot_signup.php, input your name and email address.  Once you are found in the database, you’ll be sent a confirmation email.

Step 2 – after you receive the confirmation email, click on the link and make sure that your address has been verified.

If you have any trouble during the process, please send an email to flyball@....  If you need to update your email address (we have a few voters who have no email address on file), please send an email to flyball@....  The confirmation link will be posted on the NAFA web page later today.

Please complete the confirmation process by November 21, 2011.  We are hoping to have ballots sent out by December 1, 2011.  Voting will end January 19, 2012 and results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting on January 21, 2012.

Dana Nichols
NAFA Election Committee Chair
workinglabs@...
Greeley, Colorado