CanAm hotel info

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

The hotel listings are now live on the CanAm website (www.nafacanam.com).   The hotels are listed from closest to furthest to the tournament site.   In addition to the standard information about each property, you will also find that information regarding the availabity of grass at each property has also been included.

Lowest possible prices have been negotiated for our NAFA® CanAm guests. And, in many cases we have negotiated away the pet deposit fees that are normally required at many of the properties.

Should you have any questions as how to make a reservation for yourself, or for a group, you will find a link to a set of instructions under the FAQs link.  If you have further questions, contact Nancy Garcia at nancykgarcia@....

Dana Nichols
workinglabs@...
NAFA® Secretary