Calling all box judges! The CanAm Classic needs you!

Lady Vader <kim.davis@...>

We're winding down to the start of the 3rd NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic!

How can you help to make this another successful event?

Please consider volunteering for box judging on Saturday and Sunday!

Thanks to all the folks that have stepped up to man positions so far!

Friday is all good but we're needing individuals and clubs to help us fill in a few more positions for box judging on Saturday and Sunday.

Sign up and get a ring side seat for some great racing!

And remember, for each 5 hour shift that a club or individual volunteers the club name or indivdual's name will be entered into a drawing for cash prizes to be drawn during awards at the end of each day!

Please contact Dave Walt if you are interested in signing up at
dwalt1979@....

Thank you!

Kim Davis