Re: CanAm Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange

love2fetch@...

Sunday was the deadline to join the basket exchange.  By now I have sent a confirmation to every team to let them know that I received their request to join.  If you did not receive that email from me please resend your request.  Ball Snatchers- you are on my list.  My confirmation email to you bounced.  By tomorrow morning I will let everyone know which club you will be “gifting”.

Ally

From: Ally Stern-Kolesnikow [mailto:ally@...]
Sent: September-21-11 3:06 PM
To: nafanews@...
Subject: RE: [NAFANews] CanAm Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange

Thanks so much to everyone that have already replied!   Many clubs are participating and I am still receiving emails on a daily basis!!  Tomorrow I will send a confirmation email to all the clubs that are joining the exchange.  If your club would like to join in please remember the deadline is this Sunday.  Please send all basket exchange requests to me- ally@...

Thanks!

Ally