Re: CanAm Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange

love2fetch@...

Sunday was the deadline to join the basket exchange.  By now I have sent a confirmation to every team to let them know that I received their request to join.  If you did not receive that email from me please resend your request.  Ball Snatchers- you are on my list.  My confirmation email to you bounced.  By tomorrow morning I will let everyone know which club you will be “gifting”.

Ally

Sent: September-21-11 3:06 PM
To: nafanews@...
Subject: RE: [NAFANews] CanAm Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange

Thanks so much to everyone that have already replied!   Many clubs are participating and I am still receiving emails on a daily basis!!  Tomorrow I will send a confirmation email to all the clubs that are joining the exchange.  If your club would like to join in please remember the deadline is this Sunday.  Please send all basket exchange requests to me- ally@...

Thanks!

Ally

From: NAFANews@... [mailto:NAFANews@...] On Behalf Of ngarcia1701
Sent: September-16-11 10:19 PM
To: NAFANews@...
Subject: [NAFANews] CanAm Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange

New for this year's CanAm Classic tournament!  A "Meet and Greet Gift Basket Exchange"!

We are coordinating a great way for your club to meet clubs from other regions.  Each participating club would both give and receive baskets.

We will assign the clubs to each other and let you know in advance to whom you are giving your basket.  We will keep it a surprise as to who will be giving you a basket. 

What do you include?  Use your creativity and imagination!  It can be a theme basket of items that are only found in your region, state or province.  It could be a snack basket for the people.  Or, perhaps just something for the dogs.  It doesn't have to be extravagant, just something fun you want to share.  Don't have a basket? No worries, just put the items in a gift bag.

If your club would like to be included in the meet and greet exchange please email Ally Stern at ally@..., by Sunday, September

25, 2011.   Ally will let you know by Tuesday, 9/27 what club you will be gifting so that you can plan your basket/bag. She will provide the club name, number of people attending, their crating area location, and if they are racing all three days or just Sat & Sun.   There will be no organized time for the gift exchange.  Each club will deliver their baskets at their own convenience. 

Have Fun!

Join NAFANews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.