CanAm Racing Schedules

ngarcia1701 <nancykgarcia@...>

All the plans and preparations are coming together for CanAm 2011!

The Friday and Saturday Racing schedules are posted and the welcome letter with times, etc. will be posted in the next day or two.

An event of this size couldn't be done without volunteers. We appreciate the clubs that have already told us that they could help out with some line and box judging. Now that the racing schedules are posted, if you find that your team has a sizable break and you are able to do a little line or box judging please contact Dave Walt at dwalt@....

We look forward to seeing everyone in two weeks!

Nancy Garcia